Among his most eminent performances are:
- Concert at 'Madison Square Garden' (New York) on the 50th anniversary of the United Nation (U.N.O.) 1995.
- Performances at 'Royal Albert Hall' (London) on the celebration of 'BBC PROMS 100 YEARS' 1994
- Performance at Lincoln Center (New York) on the '125th Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi'
- Concert in the Festival of 'International Guitar Stars' (Toronto), 1995.
- Performance at 'Jazz Festival' (Ottawa), 1995
Apart from being a star performer , Vishwa is a master collaborator too and with his highly inventive nature, he did a historic jugalbandi with a Chinese Ehru player Jei Bing Chang and Vishwa has become the first ever Indian to strike a jugalbandi with a Chinese artist. Vishwa has also combined with ace American Dobro guitar player Jerry Douglas, with the American country music Taj Mahal and a rare combination with the Arabian Oudh player Simon Shaheen . All these recordings have been released in U.S.A. & Europe and are setting new sales records. ‘Tabula Rasa’ an album with Bela Flek, the most regarded Banjo player, & Chinese Erhu Jei Bing Chang was nominated for the Grammy award in 1997.
Composing has been in his nature too. He has come in this arena by composing "Music for Relaxation" for Music Today. This album is creating new records all over the world. "Megh Dootam" a Sanskrit epic poem has been composed and recorded for the first time by Vishwa, and top-notch Indian film singers like Kavita Krishnamoorty and A. Hariharan have sung his compositions.
To top it all he has recently recorded a project for the ace film director MANI RATNAM ‘s Hindi -Tamil bilingual film the famous music director A.R.RAHAM.